Thursday 3 April 2014

Practices of Plans, Elevations and Sections + Experiments












I did an experiment with folding paper and seeing how folds and creases create different tones of shadows. I may be able to incorporate this into my shed by using some kind of folding material



I did some experimenting with bubble wrap and I liked that way that they created light undefined shadows around each bubble when light was shown on them. I like the texture of them because they are squishy 



In class we did and experiment with paper where we were told to create the atmosphere or the feeling of what we think our our room will be through the folds in the paper. Meg gave me the idea of pressing my hand against the paper. I like the shadows that the creases and folds create.




I cropped a few of my folding picture and adding some lighting effects on photoshop to give a iridescent effect



No comments:

Post a Comment