Monday 3 March 2014

Mihi Mihi

My name is Grace. I am originally from Devonport, Auckland. I have a younger sister and a younger brother who are 12 and 15. I am half Rarotongan and half New Zealander. I was brought up in quite a small, tight knit town so naturally I wanted to escape to experience a new life style. My family and myself are very sporty and I was involved in a lot of sports throughout my life including: swimming, netball, tennis, water polo, volleyball and rowing. I am generally quite an active person and can sometimes be a little bit fidgety if I'm not moving. My Grandmother lives in Tauranga so myself and my family travel down there regularly. I inherited a lot of my artistic side from my Grandma so spent a lot of my childhood there painting, making mosaics and drawing. I am interested in the simplicity of design and often magnify towards simple but interesting art. I am initially shy but warm up to people reasonably fast. I am easygoing and enjoy a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment